About the role:
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential clients to drive business growth for Danliris’ products.
• Drive business growth with clients, measured by sales volume and value.
• End to end deal managing in a fast-paced environment (including working with Operations, Marketing, and Product Development to ensure the success of marketing campaigns and partnerships)
• Develop long-term relationships with buyers and partners that fit within our go-to-market strategy
• Evaluate strategic and partnership related opportunities, by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Work across functions for buyer’s specific needs
• Drive production excellence by working with the Danliris’ Internal Operations Teams
• Travel across the country and abroad for business trips
• Male/ female with an attractive personality
• Minimum of 6 months experience in Sales, Promotion, Account Management, Business Development, Partnerships or in an equivalent role. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
• Experience and knowledge in the Fashion, Garment and Textile industry and Marketing is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions depending on varied customer needs
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders
• Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
• Good English communication
• Good attention to detail
• Available to work in Solo
Do you meet our requirements? Join Our Sales Executive Team! Send Your Application and CV to email@example.com